Download the latest version of the Grouped Options extension from our website if you have not already.
- Disable the Magento Compiler if in use.
- Unpack the contents of the extension in the root of your Magento installation root.
- Go to “System” > “Cache Management” and click the “Flush Cache Storage”.
- Recompile and enable the Magento Compiler if previously in use.
- Now go to “System” > “Configuration” > “Brim Extension’s” tab. If you see the “Grouped Options” section under the “Brim Extension’s” tab, then you are done.